A 21 year old guy, he used to wear a pair of contact lenses, during a barbecue party. While, barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this? Then he was admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he ' ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED.....OR WHILE COOKING...! Friends if u feels the information is important. Please pass this message to all your near & dear ones.