Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell


C   D   G              Em
All day staring at the ceiling making
C            D             Em
friends with shadows on my wall
C   D         G              Em
All night I'm hearing voices telling me that
C                                 D
I should get some sleep because tomorrow might be good for something


Pre-Chorus I

Bm     C-barre  G               D
Hold   on  I'm feeling like I'm headed for a
Bm    C-barre    G           D
Break down  and I don't know why


Chorus

G                               C              
I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell  I know right now you can't tell
Em                                     D
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see  a different side of me
G                               C
I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care
Em                                    D
But soon enough you're gonna think of me, and how I used to


Verse II

C   D  G            Em              C           D              Em
Be, me talking to myself in public  and dodging glances on the train
C     D      G                     Em
and I know I know they've all been talking about me
C                              D
I can hear them whisper and it makes me think there must be something


Pre-Chorus II

Bm        C-barre      G              D
Wrong with me          out of all the hours thinking
Bm   C-barre   G
Some how       I've lost my mind


Chorus
(Repeat)



2 comments: